Talk Like a Pirate Day – 2010 Talk Like a Pirate Day

Talk Like a Pirate Day – 2010 Talk Like a Pirate Day: International Talk Like a Pirate Day is a parodic holiday created in 1995 by John Baur and Mark Summers , of Albany, Oregon, U.S., who proclaimed 19th September as International Talk Like a Pirate Day, the day when everyone in the world should talk like a pirate.Today is the Talk Like a Pirate Day 2010 and if you want to celebrate the Talk Like a Pirate Day, you can learn how to Talk Like a Pirate from some movie like Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End and Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.

here are some basic words that you cannot live without if you want to Talk Like a Pirate:
  • Ahoy! - "Hello!"
  • Avast! - Stop and give attention. It can be used in a sense of surprise, "Whoa! Get a load of that!" which today makes it more of a "Check it out" or "No way!" or "Get off!"
  • Aye! - "Why yes, I agree most heartily with everything you just said or did."
  • Aye aye! - "I'll get right on that sir, as soon as my break is over."
  • Arrr! - This one is often confused with arrrgh, which is of course the sound you make when you sit on a belaying pin. "Arrr!" can mean, variously, "yes," "I agree," "I'm happy," "I'm enjoying this beer," "My team is going to win it all," "I saw that television show, it sucked!" and "That was a clever remark you or I just made." And those are just a few of the myriad possibilities of Arrr! (talklikeapirate.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeffrey Jones Sex Offender

Bleach Episode 280 - Watch Bleach Episode 280 English Sub

Teddy Bear day | 2011 Teddy Day