Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky: The Bachelorette 2010

Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky: The Bachelorette 2010. Ali Fedotowsky The Bachelor last season is back. Now she’s returning as the star of The Bachelorette 2010, which premieres Monday (9 p.m. EST) on ABC. ABC’s reality television series The Bachelorette is all about dating and finding one’s true love out of 25 contenders. Why Ali Fedotowsky Back to The Bachelorette 2010?

According to People Magazine, Ali Fedotowsky say “It became clear to me that love is much more important to me than a job,” Facing a field of 25 potential suitors, Fedotowsky says she was surprised how emotionally trying it was being in the driver’s seat.

“Going in I thought how good it was going to feel to give someone a rose. That made me excited,” she says. “I never thought what it would feel like not giving someone a rose. I didn’t like hurting someone else or making someone feel like ‘Did I do something wrong?’ ”

Will she meet her love on this season? The Bachelorette airs on Mondays from 9:00-11:00 p.m., ET on ABC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeffrey Jones Sex Offender

Bleach Episode 280 - Watch Bleach Episode 280 English Sub

Walmart Black Friday 2010 Ads