16 and Pregnant season 2 episode 1| 16 and Pregnant: Jenelle

16 and Pregnant: Jenelle 16 and Pregnant premiere tonight, we will met Jenelle, who was 100 percent positive that Janelle wanted to keep her child even though her mother had recommended both abortion and adoption. ‘Jenelle’ North Carolina beach bunny who loves partying realizes her long-distance boyfriend isn't coming back, and that she's too immature to raise a baby herself.

Jenelle wrote ”I chose to keep Jace because it was my responsibility. I was the one who had sex. If I gave him up for adoption, I would have felt selfish because I knew I could have taken care of him. And abortion just sounded so harsh.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeffrey Jones Sex Offender

Bleach Episode 280 - Watch Bleach Episode 280 English Sub

Teddy Bear day | 2011 Teddy Day