promoting blogs and blogs as promotion tools

Memorizing back to my blogging life, I won't forget the first time making blog is ... I tend to promote my blog in any kinds of ways. Like I do blogwalking, while I read about blogging tips. One of blogging tips I read and applied it right after it, is applying to blog directories . There are various blog directories that we can join in. A certain site even offers us to signup our blog, then the site will apply our blog to a lot kinds of blog directories. It is simple. I am sure you also ever had this kind of experience :) .

When signing up our blog, we will be asked to write our valid email address. At first, I don't take notice of what his email is used for. As far I am concerned, it is only for verification. But apparently verification is only a small part of email marketing. I receive regular emails from some blog directories providers. All the incoming emails are relevant to my need of blogging. It is commonly things around boosting visitors and promotions of making our blogs into a top ten list in top search engine. The advance email marketing software has made it to organize emails well.


Now I have managed some blogs, and still I do the same basic steps of promoting my blogs. I have made various plans for my various kinds of niche blogs. I have even planned to do marketing through my blogs :D

Comments

  1. ehem-ehem, lancar nih om hehehe.makin tebel ajah nih dompetnya.traktirannya belum lho om hehehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should combine the backlinks from blog directories with the backlinks from the articles you submit (on topics closely related to your blog's most important keywords).

    A properly developed backlink program will deliver far more targeted traffic to your blog due to its impact on the search engines than due to the actual directory links themselves.

    I maintain a list of The Top 101 Blog Directories & RSS Submission Sites on my blog at:

    Blog Directories

    Since I update this list weekly there are now 384 entries listed with NO DEAD LINKS.

    Try to submit to 3-5 directories PER DAY. This discipline will pay big dividends over the long run.

    If you find sufficient value in this list, please link to it in your "Links" section.

    Thanks.

    Best of success,

    Robert A. Kearse

    ReplyDelete
  3. gmn sih resepnya menghandle lebih dari 1 blog?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jeffrey Jones Sex Offender

Bleach Episode 280 - Watch Bleach Episode 280 English Sub

Teddy Bear day | 2011 Teddy Day