The Voice: Javier Colon “The Voice” Winner

"The Voice" has crowned Javier Colon as the first winner after beating out three other finalists; Dia Frampton, Vicci Martinez and Beverly McClellan. Colon receives a $100,000 prize and a recording contract.

"Wow. Thank you. I don't even know where to begin other than to say that the three women behind here are absolutely awesome," Javier said humbly as confetti rained down on him. "I want to thank everybody at home who believed in me and voted for me and [I want to thank] my family."

Coming close to its final, "The Voice" announces summer tour dates for its eight contestants. Beverly McClellan, Vicci Martinez, Javier Colon, Dia Frampton, Frenchie Davis, Casey Weston and Xenia are all going to the big cities across North America for live shows starting July 27 at Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeffrey Jones Sex Offender

Bleach Episode 280 - Watch Bleach Episode 280 English Sub

Teddy Bear day | 2011 Teddy Day