The Bachelorette Finale: Ali and Roberto

The Bachelorette Finale: Ali and Roberto. What is the latest news for the bachelorette finale? Who did Ali Fedotowsky Choose? According to the reports finaly Ali Chooses. Ali Fedotowsky Picks Roberto Martinez in the Season Six Finale of 'The Bachelorette'.

"The Bachelorette finale" season six ended when Martinez on bended knee proposing to Fedotowsky against a stunning Tahitian backdrop.

Roberto said "I want to make you smile. I want to make sure you wake up every morning for the rest of your life knowing that you're so, so loved," he said, dropping to one knee. "Share your life with me. Be my wife. Will you marry me?"

Ali said "yes." Congratulation to Ali and Roberto .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeffrey Jones Sex Offender

Bleach Episode 280 - Watch Bleach Episode 280 English Sub

Teddy Bear day | 2011 Teddy Day